Tallaght Rehabilitation Project is a Community based rehabilitation day-programme for people in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction and who reside in the Tallaght Wide area. The programme was developed as a ‘continuum of care’ to assist those who have become drug or alcohol free or who are stable in treatment on prescribed methadone.

Working from a therapeutic and holistic ethos the programme aims to provide opportunities to enable participants to actively address behavioral issues which may underpin addiction problems and to develop and enhance life skills and facilitate personal growth and recovery.

TRP History

Kiltalown House means ”Church of the Elms” and it is a suitable name for this ancient townland. The old church existed until the 17th Century. In 1800 John Carpenter, the then owner of the land, demolished it completely and on the old foundations built a house in.

In the past Kiltalown House has had many tenants. The house and lands were only owned by four people over the years, James Robinson, Joseph T.Pratt, John Robinson and W. Jolley.

The Jolley family was the last dynasty to inhabit the house. Mr. W. Jolley bought the land and house from the Robinson’s and lived there until 1987.

Meet the Team